The Midwest Registrars Committee is open to all museum professionals and independent museum consultants who support the objectives of the MRC and work in the Midwest region, including: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin.
You don’t have to be a registrar! Collections managers, curators, volunteers, administrators, conservators, corporate registrars, students, interns or other collections care professionals are encouraged to join and participate in MRC.
- Annual dues are $10.00
- Membership period covers the calendar year (January 1-December 31)
- Dues can be paid by check or through PayPal
A non-voting membership is available for individuals who are associated with for-profit organizations such as shipping companies, customs brokers, insurance firms, and other suppliers of materials and services, and individuals who reside outside of the Midwest region.
MRC Membership Benefits:
- Funding assistance to host local workshops, networking events, and related activities
- Travel stipends to attend Association of Midwest Museums (AMM) annual conference
- Professional networking opportunities
- Membership directory is published once per year and distributed to all members via email. Please contact the MRC Secretary to obtain a copy.
- The Courier, MRC’s e-newsletter